Saturday, December 30, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #174


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Chapters Indigo introduced a new program called Indigo Teen Staff Pick of the Month. I won a copy of their November pick- The Last Namsara, and the lovely lady also sent me their December pick- Otherworld, thank you!!

Pickles with The Last Namsara and Otherworld!
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh awesome!! I picked up The Last Namsara shortly after it released...still need to read it! Lol! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...