Saturday, November 4, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #166


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


After waiting more than 2 months for these books and almost giving up they finally arrived! Apparently Canada Post has been seeing a huge volume of incoming mail from the UK... I'm just so glad my books made it safely! They are giveaway wins from Tammy @ Books, Bones & Buffy and Miss Becky @ Stories & Sweeties. Thank you so much ladies <3

Pickles with Heartstone and Reunited.

And Thomas Allen & Son sent us some fun bookmail. Thank you so much!

Ripple with All the Wind in the World, Spliced and Brooding YA Hero.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally got your books after two months. The covers look intriguing. I just got The Child from the library. So far it's got my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I was getting very anxious. I hope you love your current read :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...