Saturday, October 21, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #164


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Pickles striking his most casual model pose for some pretty books we got <3 I received a picture book called The Dog from Canucks Place Children's Hospice, the thin book is a copy of Much Ado About Nothing from a giveaway I won with a signed copy of Speak Easy, Speak Love. Even the Darkest Stars is also signed and given to me by the author. Thank you!

Pickles with The Dog, Even the Darkest Stars and Speak Easy, Speak Love.

What did you add to your shelves this week?

4 comments:

  1. OOh very nice!!! Yay for signed copies!! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooove signed copies! They always make me go all heart eyes lol XD

      Delete
  2. Speak Easy...sounds like a nice read. Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...