Wednesday, December 21, 2016

WoW #128: Noteworthy by Riley Redgate


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Noteworthy by Riley RedgateNoteworthy
by Riley Redgate
May 2, 2017
336 pages

Goodreads Summary:
It’s the start of Jordan Sun’s junior year at the Kensington-Blaine Boarding School for the Performing Arts. Unfortunately, she’s an Alto 2, which—in the musical theatre world—is sort of like being a vulture in the wild: She has a spot in the ecosystem, but nobody’s falling over themselves to express their appreciation. So it’s no surprise when she gets shut out of the fall musical for the third year straight.

Then the school gets a mass email: A spot has opened up in the Sharpshooters, Kensington’s elite a cappella octet. Worshiped ... revered ... all male. Desperate to prove herself, Jordan auditions in her most convincing drag, and it turns out that Jordan Sun, Tenor 1, is exactly what the Sharps are looking for.

 
I'm all for the singing and dancing! Yes to all the fun!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this does sound fun. I'm all about singing and dancing as well. I must add this one to my TBR. Great pick.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. That escalated quickly. :) This sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, this definitely sounds fun, a sort of Pitch Perfect/She's the Man mash up LOL. Enjoy this one, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite combo ;) I hope it's as good as it sounds!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this one before today. What a cute cover! Hope you love this book, girly ^_^ Hope you're enjoying your week!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany <3 I hope you're enjoying the festive atmosphere :D

      Delete
  5. Cute pick! Totally new to me but doesn't really sound like my kind of read. Hope that you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...