Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #114


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.
 
 
Thank you HCCFrenzy for Bright Smoke Cold Fire!

Ripple with Bright Smoke Cold Fire

Thank you HBG Canada for sending me Wake of Vultures. I'm quite curious about this one. 
 
Pickles with Wake of Vultures
 
I highly enjoyed Lauren DeStefano's first MG so thank you Raincoast Books for The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart!

Ripple with The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart

What did you add to your shelves this week?

4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice ones! I still need to read Wake of Vultures myself! Loved Delilah's previous books so I want to read this one too! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of Delilah's works yet so I'm super pumped to start this one. Hope we both love it :D

      Delete
  2. The Girl With All the Gifts ebook was finally on sale for $1.99 so I snapped it up. It was only at that special price for 24 hours, so I was lucky I saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...